Legal Quilts

It would be a crime not to own one.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Slight Change in Plans

Since it looks like New England finally started playing football, I am taking the time to update things a little bit.  

Last week my 12 year old car died.   It was not pretty.   There was a whole lot of shaking going on.  Losing a cylinder on a Ford Focus is not good, it's not like they have a lot of cylinders to begin with.


Unfortunately, that meant I had to get a new car.   Immediately.   The day job of being an attorney involves driving.   This week, I have to go to another county courthouse that is not easily accesible by public transportation.  A car is a must.   So off to buy a car I went.   I got another Ford.   A Fiesta this time.   Sadly, it was not red, like my last 2 Fords (Festiva and Focus, notice a trend here?)   See my new car:



So, now I have car payments.   Not too bad, but not what I needed right now.   This necessitated a little change in plans.    Instead of all my quilt sales going to student loan payoff, it will be divided between student loans and car payments.   What will not change is the 25% going to charity.   That will always happen unless I am homeless myself.   Let's keep that from happening shall we?

I also had to raise some prices.   Nothing too radical.   You can see the new prices on the right.   Also, not mentioned over there, but if you are special ordering a quilt, you can request some extras.   Cotton or Wool batting, a speciality backing things like that.   These are additional costs, but again, not unreasonable.  

Got a question about these changes, or just about my quilts in general?   Feel free to email me or make a comment below.   I always love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment