Legal Quilts

It would be a crime not to own one.

Monday, June 9, 2014

More Legal Quilts

So I have a Facebook page and I am on pinterest (kinda forget to post there).   I also sell some items on EBay.   But Legal Quilts needs more.  

You see I have plans.   Big plans.   Plans for new lawyers and pro bono work.   But I can't implement these plans until I pay off my own student loans.  Boy do I have student loans.   I started Legal Quilts as a way to pay them off.   This is just another way to promote Legal Quilts.

On this blog, you will here more about my quilting.   See pictures of quilts in progress.   And off to the side, see my progress on paying off my student loans.  

But I have not forgotten those who need a little help.    You notice there is a second ticker called Charity Donations.   That ticker will show how much is donated to charity by legal quilts.   What charities?   Oh there are so many.   But I will probably focus on some specific areas:   Cancer (I have lost 3 family members to cancer), literacy (duh I am way overeducated), support for our troops and domestic violence.   And I won't forget my dear Lions.    25% of all proceeds from Legal Quilts and this blog will go to charity.   The rest goes to student loan payoff.  

You notice that there is an Amazon ad on the bottom there.  I hope to add adsense in time and maybe an affiliate program.   Same division of income - 25% to charity, 75% to student loan.   If this goes right, that would be over $50,000 to charity by the time I pay off my student loans.  

How does this work?   Simple, on the Photo Gallery page (hope it works), you can see representative items.   On the main page, you click on the general category of item you would like and place your order through paypal.   When ordering make any specific requests you want.   I can do most quilt patterns (complicated patterns take longer).   I also don't do applique.   But colors, size, etc.   Just let me know.  

Don't want to use Paypal?   No problem, use the contact form to place your order and we can discuss payment.

As always, feel free to start a conversation in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment