Legal Quilts

It would be a crime not to own one.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mug Rugging (aka more fun with fabric)

Went with a new pattern for the mug rugs.   Okay, this is the same pattern I use for the table runners.   I decided to try it to see what happened.    I like this so much better.   This one is wider than the old version of the mug rug.   Room for a bigger snack!!!!



These are so much fun to make.   Again, I like the interplay of the fabrics.  With only 4 strips I can only do so much, but what I can do is great.   Plus its a great way to use up smaller bits of fabric batting.   No waste in quilting.




I had so much fun with the mug rug, I made a matching table runner.  






This is what happens when I fall in love with a fabric.   I just want to keep making things with it.  (wait until you see what happens with all the fall fabric I've been collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment